vendredi 30 juin 2017

M3 smg pump help

Hello this is my first post on this forum after looking for post with similar issues to mine and no luck finding them So I just decided to make my own . So recently I just got my first car an e46 m3, yes before you say I'm gonna kill my self I'm not an idiot I love this car and I understand how dangerous it can be and what it's capable of . I've had it for about 3 weeks and about a week ago I was driving to the gym and all of the sudden the EML light went on and all the buttons flashed and I had to pull over and turned off the car and turned it back on and it was fine for about another week then it happend again .. but this time after I turned it off and on the little transmission light to the right went on and it's been on since , I've noticed the car driving a bit weird. When I shift and get back on the gas it's as if it doesn't catch gear immediately it will rev for a second or so then be completely fine . My uncle owns his own shop an he had plugged one of his computers into it and it said I needed a new tps sensor (Witch is probably the solution to the issue I noticed) but it said the hydraulic pumps off .. I know that cost a lot of money and that's a serious issue but if the pump wasn't working will I still be able to shift fine ? The car has 81k miles and the only problems I notice is the tps sensor. He had told me if I'm gonna swap the smg pump might as well swap a whole new trans , WICH didn't make too much sense to me seemed kind of unnecessary. The car literally drives perfect other than the throttle catching right after a shift. Can someone help identify what's wrong ? Do I need a new pump let alone a new trans that will cost 5k?! Thanks


M3 smg pump help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire