vendredi 30 juin 2017

E46 330 FS: 2004 ZHP Coupe - $975 (This week only)

I'm selling complete chassis, ZHP motor, 6-speed transmission and drivetrain. Come pick it up in Cincinnati, OH. It has been sitting so long that the engine does not start currently. The first video shows this. Before this happened, I had no issues at all with the engine, or transmission for that matter. The second and third video show the engine starting up and running fine before the car was sitting. The chassis has over 180K miles but the engine has about 140K miles. It was replaced completely brand new under warranty by BMW when the car had 43K miles. I've posted the receipt from BMW showing the new engine replacement.

[youtube]sMU1KbY5N2I[/youtube]
[youtube]FXIamuJWob4[/youtube]
[youtube]Emf008jbC1g[/youtube]



Everything in the pictures is what comes with the car, I stripped out the interior. The control arms are OEM Lemfoerder and were installed a month before my car was totaled. The steering rack is a rebuilt ZHP rack by the Rack Doctor. Exhaust is OEM ZHP.






Last year my car was hit in the front left and damaged the front left wheel, bent the strut and outer tie rod and warped the strut mount tower. My insurance company would only value the car as a regular 330 so with the miles they would only total the car. I decided to part out the car. Here is a picture right after the accident.



I need to get this car out of my garage so my loss is your gain. Come pick it up sometime this week with $975 cash for everything. I know the engine is not running right now, but I had no problems before it sat, and I'm including everything else which 6-speed transmission, drivetrain and some suspension components are all still great.

I'm located in Cincinnati, OH 45205. My email is danwags999@gmail.com and my phone number is 5132136492. You can text or call me.


E46 330 FS: 2004 ZHP Coupe - $975 (This week only)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire