jeudi 29 juin 2017

Funny....Made in China or is it?

Not BMW specific, but I thought everyone would get a kick out of this. After a weekend of trail and mud fun in my Tacoma a leak developed in the headlight assembly. After taking it apart to inspect it and look for water entry I couldn't help but laugh when I read the manufacturing location. I installed them 6 months ago knowing full well they were from China, but can ya at least spell the name of you're own country correctly. Pretty good quality control huh?
Enjoy,
Bill

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8190.jpg Views: N/A Size: 129.6 KB ID: 657406   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8191.jpg Views: N/A Size: 159.0 KB ID: 657407  


Funny....Made in China or is it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire