jeudi 29 juin 2017

Kinda wanna sell my e46

I want to get rid of this i think its time. I rarely check this so anyone that was sale that i didnt respond to i apologize. But i want to get a pick up truck. This car is a 04 325ci with about 170k. I bought it in 2013 with 99k. I traveled with it alot. It looks quite well in my opinion being 2004 made. Cons i can think of right now are hood has a quarter rust spot by emblem, clutch is slowly going due to throw out bearing and it smokes a bit ccv or something i dont know. also wile driving there is a thud in low rpms i think maybe CSB? Dont know.

Lots of pros though
Adjustable coilovers
new depo lights with angel eyes
most maintnence done
just got a new oem battery and valet key (fob key chip went bad wont start car)
new emblems
newer rear tires
idk what else

I guess this is a feeler as well a bit so dont get upset
I dont know what I want for it maybe 4k? I also have all stock parts
It had aftermarket headers no cats and needs inspection 7/17

Some pics from my laptop I have

Attachment 657453

Attachment 657454

Attachment 657455


So I guess ill see what happens with this if you want you can email me at austindrice1 at yahoo com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3247.jpg Views: N/A Size: 168.2 KB ID: 657453   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3341.jpg Views: N/A Size: 242.9 KB ID: 657454   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4741.jpg Views: N/A Size: 192.1 KB ID: 657455  


Kinda wanna sell my e46

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire