vendredi 30 juin 2017

I'm Back and Looking for a Project Car

So a lot of you probably don't know me, but i used to post on this board daily back in..jeez, I think the last time I posted regularly was maybe 2008

A lot has happened since then, most relevant is I moved to NY and kind of lost my love of cars. Now, I look at cars as a means to get around and nothing more. Kinda sad, I know

BUT, in the past two weeks, I've been watching random detailing YouTube channels like AMMO NY, and another guy names ChrisFix and it's reignited my love of cars

I'm moving back to LA soon and I want to have a project car I can drive on the weekends and track days (so needs to be road legal)

At first, I was thinking of an s2000 or e36 M3, but I thought I'd rather take a $5K (or below) car and fix it up

Any suggestions?

side note: BTW, it's kind of funny, when I used to post on this site back in 2008, I could barely afford the $150 I spent for the Mtech II kit on my silver 330i (which I gave to my little cousin). But I'm 33 now, and excited to be able to properly mod my car

edit: after posting, I saw my sig below...LOL, yea, like I said, I didn't make any money when I was 24-25 so I never got to installing any of those "Future Mods" haha


I'm Back and Looking for a Project Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire