jeudi 29 juin 2017

Had a rattle, changed the oil now it's gone

For the past 12 months, I had this annoying rattle that sounded like a heat shield or exhaust flex pipe coming from my car. It was metal on metal sounding from the right front corner. The car ran fine. It would happen during hard acceleration of if the A/C was on. I had the car serviced yesterday oil, filter change grease etc... now the rattle is gone. I had only put in 4000 miles since the last oil change but, it was over a year since the last one so i decided to change it. Now i'm wondering if the shop that did the oiil change a year ago used the wrong oil and it was something internal or the shop left something lose and now it was tightened up this time around. It's bothering me very much.


Had a rattle, changed the oil now it's gone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire