vendredi 30 juin 2017

Need some advice

My husband and I are thinking of starting a garage next year. He wants to get me a diagnostic tablet from one of the tool vendors, Mac tools or Marco tools. Can someone with more experience let me know what if any advantage that has over using the fusion ap and doing research to find possible problems. Hubby thinks these computers tell you exactly what part of the system needs to be replaced without a bunch of testing and chasing gremlins.

Any advice would be great. I am no pro and dont claim to be. We are wanting to do this because shops charge so damn much to do work and we want to help people like us with lower incomes by opening a poor mans garage. Hubby is a great mechanic but he relys on me for the code reader crap and research. Is it worth it to go with an expensive price of equipment if I dont have the technician training?
I'll gladly learn or take a few classes but I dont plan on going back to college just to diagnose an engine code.



just a crazy girl with a bimmer


Need some advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire