vendredi 30 juin 2017

Another EU2 call for help

Good morning folks, I have a simple question...

I've been preparing to flash my 03 325iT to EU2 for a while. I have all the software loaded and functioning. I have updated my DME to the latest flash suggested by WinFKP with no issues.

But, I'm a bit uncertain about my next step. I have looked through the programmed DMEs on bmwfans.info and realoem to find the appropriate EU2 zusb number for my car and I've hit a brick wall.

None of the zusbs listed match my car's equipment exactly.
http://ift.tt/2tsL0RZ

The closest I can come is 7 564 762. But, it lists "SMG: Yes". I do not have a SMG, just a regular old 5 speed.

My question is this. Can I use this zusb (7 564 762) to flash my car, even though it does not have an SMG? As you can imagine, I'm worried about bricking my car by using the wrong flash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Another EU2 call for help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire