mercredi 28 juin 2017

If you need help with maintenance/mods Ventura Co/LA County

Hi everyone,

I've got my garage mostly setup and all the tools I need for most things related to this car, so I figured I'd offer my help to those of you who are new to this or don't have a place to do work. I'm on the Ventura County/LA County line basically (91362). I can make myself available some week evenings (after 5pm) and weekends.

I'm not a shop, but I've done on an E36 and now E46:

All Maintenance (brakes, spark, coils, O2s, sensors, cdv delete, fuel, cooling syst, etc)
Valve adjustment
All fluid changes
anything suspension related (no alignment)
Headers/exhaust related (no crappy fitting headers please)
or other similar things

Nothing SMG related, I'm afraid, and nothing that requires being hooked up to a computer (I'm old school!) or is electronic in nature except car audio. No subframe or other big jobs, as an example.

Anyway, if you think there's something I can help with, just PM me or email me (my username @ g mail) and we can discuss it.

I'm not too active on this forum, but you can see my profile (including rating) on M3forum.net (same username).

:hi:
Tyler


If you need help with maintenance/mods Ventura Co/LA County

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire