Hello All,
Needed info, (and yes I have googled countless searches) and I cant seem to find a topic of removing or replacing the yellow day lights with a white or blue light. I apologize ahead if this is a stupid thread. But I do search for answers before I post a thread. So I am looking to replace the yellow lights that go on when we don't use our headlights. Which is noticeably during the day. Any recommendations or bulbs? thanks again. HAPPY MOTORING!
Needed info, (and yes I have googled countless searches) and I cant seem to find a topic of removing or replacing the yellow day lights with a white or blue light. I apologize ahead if this is a stupid thread. But I do search for answers before I post a thread. So I am looking to replace the yellow lights that go on when we don't use our headlights. Which is noticeably during the day. Any recommendations or bulbs? thanks again. HAPPY MOTORING!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire