vendredi 25 avril 2014

Infamous Aux Fan issue. need help plz

So I have done what I think to be all the troubleshooting possible regarding a e46 323i. I replaced the bad fusible link. BAM I have a hot wire now. Fan still didnt work. It only worked when I unplugged the coolant temp sensor. So I unhooked my battery to reset my computer and now it doesnt want to come on with temp sensor unplugged. It doesnt even come on with ac or on first start up. So I checked wires. Going to the speed relay switch on fan. From brown to brown jumping the wires it comes on. Using a test light, the brown wire going to relay from harness lights up as a good ground but doesnt light up anywhere else. Now when I am checking for a good hot the blue wire on both sides of relay lights up as well as the brown wire coming from fan. I am stumped. Is this a bad fan at all. Could it be that the relay isnt working right internally. I need guidance bad. Surely the dme isnt to blame is it? Those are $1700 new lol




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire