vendredi 25 avril 2014

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Streets of Willow 05/10-05/11

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Streets of Willow 05/10-05/11



Hey guys! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Lots of stuff have been happening.

Anyways, it's track time!!

Come drive your car in a controlled and safe environment, with no need to worry about getting tickets!!



Price is CHEAP!, only $99!

Yup, that's less than a bill for a track day

This is possible with the discount code: sow88



Saturday is CCW and Sunday is CW! I personally prefer CCW over CW.



If you have any questions, please email them... I will try to help out when I can, but I don't have technical/specific answers:



sung@extremespeedtrackevents.com





Registration link: http://www.extremespeedtrackevents.c...t-registration



There will be Free Timing and Free lunch for ALL drivers who register, as well as Free Basic on track instruction for beginners





Couple photos from previous events: (I suck at taking pics so sorry if they're crappy; note: not all are my pics!)









CounterSpace Garage's BRZ!:







































































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire