lundi 28 avril 2014

E46 Coupe Pre-facelift TiAg OEM Parts + CSL v1 splitter for free/best offer

Hey guys.



I was cleaning out my garage and came across some old OEM parts I had left laying around from my old car. The parts are all OEM and came off of a 2001 tiag coupe (pre-facelift). From what I recall, these are the parts in the box:



OEM Parts:

-Both halogen headlights

-Both rear tail lights (amber not clear or LED)

-Front grills with TiAg trim

-OEM hood/trunk emblems with no flaking



Only non OEM part is:

-CSL V1 splitter (a little beat up on the bottom but should still look okay mounted) I believe it is the driver side but I would have to double check.



I'm trying to make room in my garage and instead of throwing these away, I figured someone would appreciate these parts. Therefore I am offering them for free (or whatever you would like to offer in exchange, beer is pretty cool :P). I'm located in the southwest suburbs just outside of Chicago and conveniently off of 294 and 55. I will not part out piece by piece, so if you want only one thing you have to take it all. If you decide to give the parts you don't need away after or throw them out that is your call.



I don't check these forum often anymore so if you are interested, just e-mail me at konradbafia (@) gmail



I'm not really willing to go through the hassle of shipping but I guess if you throw me an entertaining offer that makes it worth it, then I'd consider it. Otherwise, local pick up in Chicagoland area only.



Thanks!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire