dimanche 27 avril 2014

Any E46 2000 323i Touring 5-speed Part Out

My 323iT was totaled out with front and rear end damage. Car was rear ended, and I got pushed into the car in front. Both front airbags are deployed.



The car is Steel Gray on Gray interior. This is a Sport/Premium Package car. Interior trim is carbon vinyl wrapped and should be transferable to a sedan.









The following is not for sale due to damage:

- Hood

- Front fenders

- Radiator/radiator support

- Headlights

- Corner lights

- Rear hatch (glass is still good)

- Left tail light (inner is still good)

- Rear Bumper



Things I am keeping in the mean time:

- Wheels/tires (will be for sale once everything else sells, or if you have some steelies you want to trade me + cash so I can move the car around the garage)

- M52TU Engine/Clutch/5-Speed Transmission (contemplating swapping it into an E30, will update if I decide otherwise)



The rest of the driveline aft of the transmission is up for grabs.



There are also some mods that are on the car:

- Ireland Engineering tranny mounts

- UUC TSE3 Exhaust (fits 323 and 328 only)

- M Coupe shift lever, bent for E46 use

- M5 mirrors painted Steel Gray (heated/memory)



Please PM me with what you want, and we will work out a price.



If someone wants to take the whole thing, you can bring $2000 and a tow truck. There are some good parts on the car, and the interior is in excellent shape.



I will update with more pics when I have a chance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire