lundi 28 avril 2014

Where to get wheels re-drilled

I'm looking at a set of wheels, and I can get them cheap, but I would need to have them re-drilled to 5x120. I know its a bit extreme, but if I can get them at a moderate price, I don't mind the re-drill cost. So the real question is, does anyone know of a shop that is capable of re-drilling wheels?? They are Work wheels so I want to make sure its done correctly. I'd prefer somewhere in NY, but I can travel a bit to get it done.





I also realize I can use adapters, I have no experience with them, so I can't speak how solid the are in terms of practicality. Maybe someone on here can speak to it, I know rcsummers ran adapters when he did the Porsche turbo twists, so its not completely out of the question. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire