lundi 28 avril 2014

CX Racing turbo kit for e46

Iknow what your thinking,, again?? Ahah

I jst want to see what you guys think about this kit by CX Racing.

Here are the specs.

Spec:

- T3 T04E Turbo Charger, .50 A/R Compressor, .63A/R Turbine, 3" Inlet & 2" Outlet, 300 to 350HP,This Turbo has Brand New Air Inlet Design for Better Air Flow and Spools Faster

- With Proper tuning, it will support up to 350WHP, with upgraded Injectors and ECU

- 28"x7"x2.5" Intercooler, Bar and Plate

- 2.5" Aluminum Piping kit



Items Included on this kit:

- T04E Turbocharger, with Oil Kit

- BOV + flange pipe

- 8-pcs 2.5" Aluminum Piping kit with necessary Silicon hoses and T-Clamps

- Manual Boost Controller

- 38MM Wastegate, 8PSI

- Aluminum Intercooler, 28"x7"x2.5"



What do you guys think? Should I give it a try?

Should I be the guinea pig on this one? Had auntie one els had success with this or knows anyone who's tried it?

Or is it honestly to risky. If I do I'll be running it on my 330i Zpp

Stumbled upon this while looking for a S/C , what do you guys think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire