mercredi 9 avril 2014

Aftermarket Head Unit Install, didn't go well.

Since I bought my 02 M3 with HK no Nav the stereo sound quality has been awful. The tuner sounds horrific, static and voices bass breaking up at low volumes, CD Player is a lot better but still sounds terrible. I assumed that the issue was the head unit, and it had a broken power button anyway, so I just installed a new Alpine unit today. Wired it up plugged it in, and wow, its even worse than the factory unit.



Now my question is, could it be the OEM Amp that is bad? I would rather just use the Alpines power to my speakers instead of the OEM amp. Any quick way to disable the OEM Amp and move on with my life?



I did some searching but didn't see anyone with my issue, but I did see some other things on bypassing the Amp.



Whats my best solution?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire