samedi 26 avril 2014

Good and bad experience

Just wanted to let everyone know of my recent experience buying on the classifieds section. Purchased a alcantara m3 steering wheel from Boomr5 and had no issues with receiving item so just wanted to give a positive shout out to him! But the bad is I also purchased a round airbad on here the same day at an awesome price of $115 shipped. Too good to be true? Yep. Never received item but luckily I paid through paypal so the issue should get resolved. Its partly my fault tho. I purchased the bag from a banned member but didnt notice before I sent payment and he never returned messages with tracking number. Just wanted to warn peeps of member roughneck1-1. Thanks for reading



Sent from BimmerApp mobile app





Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire