mercredi 30 avril 2014

Ft/fs 88 e30 m3 alpine white

Sorry Peoples for the low post count,I couldn't remember my old login info :banghead: and haven't owned a E46 in some time and now i'm looking to get back into one.

Looking for a Clean Low Mile Car

What i'm looking for:

2001-2006

E46 M3

Alpine White

Leguna Seca Blue

6 Speed

Black Interior

or

E92 M3

Alpine White

No Sunroof

6 Speed



So folks my question to you that is what would you trade me for this clean machine?



Specs:

E30 M3

1988

17X,XXX

Alpine Weiss

Black Interior

All Original

BBS RS

GC Coilovers

Dinan Rear Sway

OEM Front Red Strut Tower Brace

Poly mounts

Clean Car fax

No Accidents

1 dent



Please feel free to post pix on what you have to offer cash or trade.



Again I'm looking for a low mile car Alpine M3 6 speed + CASH $$$ or E9X Alpine No Sunroof M3.



Let me know folks.



Thanks for looking

pix:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire