vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Sudden/very quick acceleration from a stop.

Here is a peculiar problem that's been bothering me for a while.



I have a 2005 325i and it is being driven by 2 drivers, each with their own key. When I drive it with my key, and when I accelerate away from stops such as at intersections, when I so much as lightly tap the accelerator pedal the car takes off like greased lightning.



Meanwhile, when I drive with the other drivers key, the car behaves and pulls off from intersection like a tamed horse. Nice and smooth, and the accelerator pedal accepts a lot of travel without you feeling like you are being shot out of a rifle.



What in the world is going on??!



In the beginning there was a lot of arguing between us and false accusations that I floor the pedal like a madman. Meanwhile the whole time I was giving it no more than 1.5 cm of travel and it would take off like bullet, and I would have to feather it so very lightly in order to have a smooth takeoff. Ive learned to do it that was and have been driving it with a feather touch for over half a year now.



Well tonight we came to a final conclusion (tested and prooven) that the takeoff depends on the key that is used to start the car.



:eeps:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire