jeudi 27 novembre 2014

First (proper) BMW

Hey everyone. I'm Sam and I'm new to the bone ride world of BMW.



I bought a 2003 E46 330i M-Sport saloon (known as the ZHP model in the States) at the start of September 2014. I did have a 2007 R56 MINI Cooper S before, so a sort of BMW (it still had the "built by BMW" sticker in the engine bay).



I've already bought a few copies of BMW Car magazine and am getting loads of ideas about where I can take my car in terms of looks and performance. This month's edition (December 2014) has an awesome article about a dude called Kalim and his M3 CSL powered four-door. There's also a thread on here that I've read with a Norwegian guy with the alias of JeppeJ and he created a factory looking M3 four-door. His build was truly spectacular!



I really like the idea of turning my car into an M3 CSL underneath, but keeping it looking pretty standard from the outside. My car's been de-badged (factory option) too, so it could be as lowly as a 320i M-Sport if you were just looking at it. Does anyone know how much of the M3 running gear would carry straight over? My car's an automatic, so I suspect the gearbox would need to change too.



Anyway, that's probably enough for now. Looking forward to getting more involved and becoming a regular member!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire