mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Fog lights (front and rear)

Hi to all, here I go with my first question in the forum...



I have a facelift 2003 325i (round fog lights). The thing is that each time I turn them on I wake up the birds that are sleeping on the trees. I would like to lower them to a reasonable angle but I really can't find how, all I found is a little tiny hole over them but as I can see there's nothing in that hole, no screw o knob or nothing. :confused:



The only thing I found is this pic that I suppose that's what I'm looking for but I don't know how to get to it :hmm:







Since I live in an area where the fog gets really heavy I also would like to have rear foglights, I've seen a DIY tutorial for the pre facelift but I couldn't find anything for the post facelift.



Last but not least. Which lamps would you recomend me to install in the frontal fogs? (I don't have Xenon, just the stock H11 bulbs).



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire