mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Multi Ply and Hitching those Deadlifts :)

Decided to suit up today and go for a big pull. I've never pulled a straight bar with a multi-ply suit on, I just use my suit for strongman comps and neutral grip pulls. My positioning was thrown way off from the start but I am very stubborn and thought I might be able to hitch it up the rest of the way.



I was very happy with my speed off the ground, I just couldnt quite lock it out. It was close and I've never posted a fail video before, so here ya go...



(ps i do not condone hitching like this, i've been lifting and competing for a long time at a high level, so i know my body well) :loco:



765# at a body weight of 211lbs (cutting for a Strongman meet in 2 weeks)



http://ift.tt/1vkznFn




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire