jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Steering problems

Hi there need some advice moved to canaries so decided to bring my pride and joy 2002 e46 m3 convertible before I left Scotland I put into BMW approved garage as I had to change springs car drove fine before I did this they changed springs shocks and front strutts car was really pulling they said need tracking done but rods seized !!!! I had no time as car to be in container I brought parts but there is no BMW on fuerteventura took to a recommended garage to be told it was wishbone bush so I changed both sides wishbone track rod and ends aligned and you guess still pulling car old but only done 54k they then say steering rack ???? But friend recon top strut bushes car pulls left if steering full turn but more on full turn on right at slow speed not as harsh at fast anyone any idea before I need to sail to las palmas for BMW garage ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire