dimanche 30 novembre 2014

First E46 crash, the horror.

Hey all I have this car for 2 months now almost and my first crash is a fact. I hit another car with the left side and lets just say that the other car is much worse than my baby.



The real work



From what I can see is that I need a new hood, front side left panel, front bumper, new headlight (with cover strip) and turn indicator I have no clue about the fog lights. The left wheel seems to be fine as there seems to be no play with it and the engine seems to start fine just that the computer says that the left front lights are messing up, yea I wonder why too :hmm:. All of these parts are supposed to be in orientblau as so is the car. Of course getting all of this is easier than putting it all back on, because I don't have a clue about how the frame is and how the mounting points are. I would like some advice about this matter and how to get it all up again.



And then to think that my baby was getting her fluids and all flushed and renewed this Monday :cry: I didn't even had the chance to install my HID projectors and angel eyes God really works in mysterious ways.



The pictures are really vague as my S5 messed up the picture quality (I have no idea why) The pictures:



http://imgur.com/2BOfQKr



http://imgur.com/GwVd07T




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire