samedi 29 novembre 2014

my E46, the car thats eats all my wallets contents

so I'm still not a year into my ownership of my e46,

my last car was nissan almera that in its 5 year life with me cost me about £700, thats £500 for the car and the rest was welding, clutch change x2(don't buy parts from ebay) new driveshafts, new pads. this car was a good runner and only got rid of it due to the mother in law crashing it.

Now this new car of mine brings me new joys every day.

lets start from the top.

no fog or high beam lights on dash

waterpump blew

thermostat blew

coolant leak

rocker cover gasket blew

belts damaged

gear knob clips perished

blown tail light

blown headlight

These things have been fixed, now for the things still to be fixed



Reverse sensors stopped working

brake calliper seized

crazy blinking indicator

both actuators gone on

door lock relays are buggered

sump gasket blown.

now the water pump failing did cause most of the problems on this car but it does seem as tho every time i fix something, something else pops up to cut my glory time short.

now i do love working on this car just wish it would give me a bit of a break.

i know its 14 years old but still.

anybody else have this sort of situation?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire