jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Dynavin navigation problem "Sky6.bmp" :o

Hello guys. Im new here, and love the concept of making a website only for e46 fanatics.



I would like to have your help. I have a dynavin multimedia player in my e46. The problem is, that the navigation part, out of nowhere dont want to work anymore. I used it yesterday, but today when I search for adresses, and everthing is ready, I get a pop up telling me that a file couldn't open.



The problem blocks me to open the map at all. I can search, and se the route but cannot open the map.



The message in the pop up that I get is:

Failed to open file: gfx/Xerses72/day/Cloudy/sky6.bmp exiting application



I have put my SD kort in my pc today, and hoped that I could find this "sky.bmp" .. I can find it, but the directions "Xerses72", "Cloudy" isn't in my folder?



I really hope someone got a smart method to fix this. I use the car at my job..



Thank u Guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire