dimanche 27 juillet 2014

New Radiator Blew Exp. Tank...Blown Head Gasket? Tried everything.

Alright so, I finally have to get some consulting. My 2001 Laguna M3 has had about half of its power for a couple of months. It's not ignition coils, it's not any of the sensors. A lot of the time when driving, especially in high heat and I accelerate too quickly (anything above 1 gear/10mph, so lame) the car will go straight into limp mode which is more like dead mode...I can flip the ignition quickly while driving and it'll reset to normal, and then happen again, and again and....



Codes all are reading like it's a timing issue. Misfires on all cylinders, Timing both retarded and advanced, Cam Pos Sensors (intake and exhaust - both replaced), vanos solenoid pack (purchased from Beisan) and while all of these things have made improvements, the car still runs like a P0$ Lada through a Russian village :facepalm:. I'm stuck at either a blown head gasket or the timing has been completely thrown off (no reasoning for this though). Awhile back I had to replace the radiator, however trapped air inside of it led to a blown up expansion tank upon install. Issues didn't start until a little bit after that. No evidence of coolant/oil incest, no white smoke anywhere. You guys think it could either be a blown head gasket or completely off timing? Either way I'm not too worried about the work, I work on M3s all day, currently doing a rebuild from an auctioned 02 M3, which I found to have completely bent connecting rods. It's a blast. So, what do you guys think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire