jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Before I purchase an M3...

I realize that there are multiple threads on this, but I believe I warrant a good reason to post my own thread since every BMW is unique in its own way. I do not want to mask myself with ignorance, so please post correct information and I will keep an open mind.



This is the first time I have considered purchasing a BMW M3, and by recent moments it has steered me to try and purchase an M3 from the E46 platform. Below is an M3 that I have been offered to purchase with all its information (please post what I need to find out besides getting a PPI for it if I haven't went over something):



2006 BMW E46 M3 w/ Competition Package

6 Speed Manual

190K miles

Second Owner Car

Books, Keys, Window Sticker included

TPS Sensors changed

10/60 Synthetic Oil

Clean Title, No accidents





$10,500 is the asking price









Please, tell me if this is a good bargain or not. I really appreciate BMWs and do not mind purchasing a beater E30 or E36, but would rather much have an E46 M3 as anyone else would. Thank you for reading this and assisting me.



P.S. Do not flame me for being a noob, or if I posted in the wrong section. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire