mardi 29 juillet 2014

White smoke from exhaust?

After driving down the interstate for about 20 miles yesterday, I got into town and stopped at my dentist office. There was white smoke coming out of my exhaust.. Just plumes of it. So I turned my car off and did my business and came back out about two hours later, started up, and it had white smoke coming out of the exhaust pipes again! But only for about ten seconds, if that. Then it went away and didn't happen again until I got home and turned it off and back on a little while later. At first I was thinking head gasket.. But it smells like gas and it goes away almost immediately. I read on a forum that an engine running too rich could cause this, and I threw that code a couple weeks ago. Any ideas or ways to fix this?





Sent from BimmerApp




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire