mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Just got back from target. Asked the cashier on a date. U mad?

roll up to target in my black civic, blasting tunes, windows down. park in a handicapped spot cuz i came here for one thing and one thing only. head straight for the naughty aisle, pick up a pack of magnums (they're to big but i just use a rubber band)and slap em on the counter. nuttin else.



blonde 8.5/10 hbb casheir looks up at me and i kno she knos im finna git my **** on. i got this **** eating grin on my face and she's startin to salvate. "will that be all for today?". "do i look like a chocolates and flower guy?" i reply. all the other female cashiers giggle and this hbb starts blushing. "that'll be 7.71". "srry, i onnly got 7.69" and then i giv her a wink. pin drop silence and i see wet spots formin in the crotchal region of some onlooking 5/10s. throw down a hamilton and tell her to keep the change cuz i make $12 an hr.



head out to the parking lot, get in my whip, toss a rubber on, and fap right there. solid gusher's worth of spunk in there. chill out for abouot 4 hrs in the lot, some old ******* keeps honking at me to get out of the handicapped spot but i just blast some Mike Jones and tell him to get lost before i mangle him.



finaly see that hbb heading to her car. i step out as she walks by my ride, used condy in hand. i yell "hey bebe", she turns around and i slap her in the face with my milk-filled magnum. "now your officially my gf" i say, "pls change your facebook status". she screams and runs away. whatever its just a numbers game anyways, still got 4 condys left in the box




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire