vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Yup, It's another Nexus 7 Install....

Hey guys..



I'd doing a Nexus 7 2013 tablet install in my e46



got a 16GB Nexus 7 but down the road i'll probably go 32GB LTE version



The plan is to have no HU and just use the tablet.



I found a website that makes custom bezels for the Nexus 7 2nd gen for the e46 and it comes with a pre-amp, wiring harnessand ground loop isolator



also ordered a CarPC JoyCon - Steering wheel remote controller USB converter.. So once configured, I would have my steering wheel controls!



and ofcourse OTG Charge cable



On the tablet so far I have rooted it and installed the ElementalX Kernal which gives me charge + OTG.



Using Nova Launcher prime for home screen (Gives me a TON of features & customization and the ablity to choose my grid how many rows and columns I want)



Found a cool wallpaper that a user member (rxritalin) made over at mp3car

which I used as a background than made my own .PNG icons on Photoshop and used "desktop Visualizer" to use those icons i made



screenshot from my tablet right now (Still a working progress)







another screenshot to show that they icons are not embedded to the wallpaper.







Using tasker to control my tablet (turns all everything I need when it connects to power and turns off everything when power is cut)



also installed 'Xposed Installer' and using modules like xtended navbar which gives me media buttons on my soft key bar







I'll be using BT tethering to my tablet for the time being



My cellphone company has an app so I can use my cell number as VoIP and also I have Viber installed to use as my phone



Poweramp pro as my music player



Tune announcer pro to display song info/read out while in other screen like navigation



Torque Pro for diagnostics and real time readouts abut my car (COOLANT TEMPS IN PARTICULAR lol)



Tunein Radio pro for local and internet radio



Igo and google maps for navigation



ES Explorer for file management





This is what I have so far... I'll keep this updated as I go along and I get my bits and pieces together.



If anyone has suggestions for me... Let me know!




1 commentaire: