mardi 29 juillet 2014

Socal - Staggered 18" Style 189s No Tires - $550 or best

I have a set of Staggered 18" Style 189s that I believe will fit E46s. I'm an old member of e46fanatics and currently own an E90. I bought these for my wife's car and decided we want to keep the Style 162s it came with and just use the tires off of these wheels. They have a nice concave to them.



4 Wheels Only - No Tires

Style 189s

(2) 18"x8"

(2) 18"x8.5"



Price: $550 or best offer. Looking to keep the sale local LA/OC for now but would be open to shipping after 1 week.



If I end up shipping, I will accept paypal but buyer is responsible for fees if they won't send money as a gift. (I can show proof of my selling reputation before the transaction)



These are OEM wheels and any offset, center bore and fitment info should be confirmed before buying them.



Condition: These are in nearly new condition. 1 of the 4 wheels has a little curb rash on it but it is relatively light. 1 has a tiny curb mark. These are definitely a set where you can mount up tires, bolt-on and go.















tiny curb:









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire