vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Vibration 2-3k new everything

So here's the scoop, smashed into a falling rock and it took out my oilpan and subframe so while it was down I replaced and repaired full rear and subframe damage..
Carrier bearing went out shortly after fixing, whole front end is new, and I mean everything, even subframe, went powerflex on suspension parts, ecstuning 70a street poly, and uuc poly mount..
Exhaust cam went out after that...
As you can tell I'm on a losing streak. Now I'm getting a wicked vibration during deceleration that starts 3k and smooths out at 2k.
Could this be the motor/trans mount or am I feeling something else about to go wrong?..
I've never used poly mounts of any kind and here I am. Is my car just breakin them in or is there something else to look into?
I have no fault codes and it just won't ready up for emissions no matter how many times I drive it....

Hope someone can help, all other searches have lead me to no help. It's not the vanos it's not the exhaust hitting, it's not anything I can tell. Wheels are new tires are too (800miles)
I'm baffled ..

Help
Devin


Vibration 2-3k new everything

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire