vendredi 22 juillet 2016

First E46, 3rd Bmw (2nd convertible!) From Modesto CA!

Hey all just wanted to finally say hello! I bought my E46 back in January this year and have been loving it! I got a 2001 330Ci Convertible with 127,500 miles and almost fully loaded. It Came with Sport and Premium Packages, HID headlights, heated seats and headlamp washers, Rain sensor, Navigation and Harman Kardon, i love it! It was a 2 owner car and came with a decent amount of maintenance documents. The previous owner replaced the OFHG, Oil Pan Gasket, Valve Cover Gasket, Control Arms and couple front bushings (dont have documents infront of me) along with some misc vacuum lines and oil lines.

Ive been using this website since day 1 for DIY's and other pointers and wow there is a great community here! Thanks to you guys and my damn love for getting greasy under a car ive so far replaced myself the Oil level sensor, ambient temp sensor, evap purge valve, motor mounts, steering coupler, and most recently the fuel filter and fuel pump. Ive done a couple small mods like tint the windows all around, and put a stubby antenna on but other than that shes stock and will most likely stay like that! Over all im really enjoying the car and hope to continue to knock out some more items i need to get done. For now it drives pretty solid and straight and handles decently for its mileage. I think its ready for some new shock/struts. Also probably ready for some new coils and plugs as i feel a misfire here and there. Ive bought an OBD2 Wifi Dongle and got OBD Fusion so im getting ready to start using it for logging. Recently ive just used it for checking codes.

Before i had an E36, 99 323I Convertible and sold it and moved up to the E46! Wow is the E46 miles ahead of the E36, atleast for the convertible. The glass window and top seems 10x better quality than my E36. I Owned the E36 for about 2 years and before my first Bmw was a 2006 325I (E90). I had a loan on the car and after having it for a little over 1-1/2 years i couldnt afford the payments so i had to sell it. It was a nice car but i definetly love the E46 over the E90, most likely because i own out right and enjoy the vert scene now :thumbsup: Quick pic of the Beauty below and some old snaps of the old Bmws! Just wanted to say hello and a future Thanks to the community for helping me out now and then!











First E46, 3rd Bmw (2nd convertible!) From Modesto CA!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire