jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Active Autowerke SC Kit for 325i

I purchased a 2003 325i with 55k miles and an immaculate service history about two years ago for 6k cash. I originally got it for a DD but I sort of want to do more with it... it's a mixture of boredom and a new floor lift.

Seeing as how I don't have much invested in this car, I was thinking about picking up an AA (Active Autowerke) SC kit. It's supposed to be a complete bolt on kit. I would also be grabbing a pair of AA headers.

With the kit only, the car is supposed to make 330 bhp. But my question is, do you guys think it's worth it?

It's going to run me ~$5k for the kit. I have no plans on selling this car, as I wouldn't get anything notable for it. I'm just sort of curious on what the weak points of this car are. And will they be amplified by the extra power.

Any pro-tips or general suggestions would be appreciated :thumbup:

edit: thanks for the move


Active Autowerke SC Kit for 325i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire