vendredi 22 juillet 2016

A fond farewell to my 3 and this site.

After 273,249 miles and 12 years of ownership, I sold my 325i last night.

It was time, because keeping her tip top was getting to be more than a car payment. I wanted to hit 300,000 miles, but it was not to be. I also wanted another 3-series, but it's more than I wanted to pay given my ownership of a more than 100 year old home and the financial surprises that come along with that.

She also didn't get along with the driveway of my garage. Or maybe got along too well, because they were always touching and rubbing against each other, necessitating the need for a vehicle with more ground clearance.

In any case, I want to extend a hearty "thank you" to this forum for all the assistance I have received over the years. I don't know what I would have done without it. I'll be back to BMW in the future, so I'm sure I'll run into you all somewhere.

Again, thanks so much. Here's one of the last pictures of my car. Long may you run, Baby Blue.

:thumbup:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: BIMMER LAST LOOK.jpg Views: N/A Size: 166.4 KB ID: 637240  


A fond farewell to my 3 and this site.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire