jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Hates to accelerate

My 2002 325 was running great and my son came home from college
and drove it for 3 weeks. He said it was vibrating so I checked it out and it had 2 bad coils.I tested them with one of those pistol looking checkers and 2 were dead.
I found a fairly new bosch set at the pick your part for a 99 .After some research I found the numbers to interchange with mine? So I put the set on and drove it and it stumbles like hell. Today I reset the adaptive memory and it is better but just hates to accelerate. No check engine but as long as you drive like a grandma its fine.Also if I manually shift it and keep the revs high its fine. But load it down and it won't get out of its own way.
Do I have the wrong coils?


Hates to accelerate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire