vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Any E46 WTB E46 in Austin, TX

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a new daily driver to get me at least through my last year of college, ideally the first couple years of my career afterwards.

1. Model: Any RWD sedan, coupe, or wagon with a good maintenance history. Prefer more powerful models, but a well-maintained 325 is more desirable than a 330 with cooling problems.
2. Year span: 2000+
3. Mileage span: Under 200,000
4. Color(s): blue(!!), black, grey, silver, white
5. Transmission: Manual
6. Modification status (stock, light mods, heavy mods): Stock or light mods
7. Price range: Hard limit $6,500

Note: Must have a working sunroof.

Willing to travel a few hours in any direction for the right car. If you're more than an hour away, please send me:

-photos,

- the Carfax if you have one (or the VIN if you don't), and

- receipts for maintenance done.

Thank you!


Any E46 WTB E46 in Austin, TX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire