jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Choosing a beginner Autocross tire

So as of right now I've got BBS RK001 17x8 wrapped in Bridgestone potenza S02, however due to sidewall cracking I feel the need to replace them. Shame, because they've got plenty of meat left and feel like a really nice tire...


Anyway, I've been getting a headache looking at all these tires and I need some help choosing something that will get me into auto crossing and possibly HPDE or two. I've narrowed it down to a few that I like;

Hankook RS3R
Nitto NT05

-or as a little less aggressive choice-

Bridgestone Potenza S-04

Now my main dilemma, would something like the Hankook or Nitto be too aggressive for a begginer? Will it hide my mistakes or will it make me better due to taking the car out of equation?


Choosing a beginner Autocross tire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire