vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Pic's of the new daily [also little project] Individual Estoril blue 330CD

Hello everyone!

About 4 months ago I sold my daily to a friend of mine, it was an E46 Estoril blue 330d M sport, 6 speed manual, quite a rare car to find in this colour. I had that car for just over 2 years.
Even though I didn't want a saloon anymore I regretted selling the car straight away. What made it worse is that I sold it to a friend of mine and I would see the car every day. I decided I wanted another 330d but this time I wanted a coupe..... I only wanted Estoril blue, had to be manual also.
After looking for some time I finally found the car I wanted

Its an Individual 330CD 2006 model, one of the last ones...Manual, M sport...It has some nice options also...Like Xenons, Heated leather, CD changer and the usual staff
The car has been lowered on coilovers.
It has 19's from the 6 series BMW
The arches have been rolled/flared.
It also had a dtuk tuning box which I must say made the car drive completely different compare to my old 330d, it pulled so much harder.

After I bought the car I done some work to it.
I put 4 new tyres as it had budget ones, they were like new but so noisy! New starter motor
I terra cleaned the engine to improve performance and fuel consumption.

Then few weeks ago the turbo started to whistle :(... I could have left it like that for maybe another year or so but I thought maybe its time to upgrade! :D
I went for a Hybrid Turbo, De Cat, EGR Delete and Custom remap.
The car is now running just over 285+bhp... Please let me know what you guys think when you look at the graph, does it seem alright?

With the tuning box it kind of felt like it pulled harder at 2000rpm to 3000rpm and then started to drop where as now it pulls better from 3000rpm all the way to red line...The power delivery is smother now, I don't know if I like it more or not, its different that's for sure. I kind of miss the crazy tourqe at 2000rpm
I also done few other things while I was waiting for the turbo and other parts.

I fitted Genuine M3 mirrors.
CSL Boot spoiler blended in
Front grill outer trim colour coded
E46 M3 exhaust tips.
Yellow brake calipers.
I just detailed the car also

I'd love to find Champage interior for it but I don't think I will.
I'm not trying to turn this into an M3 replica but I do love the M3 mirrors and csl boot.
I have to keep in mind that its a daily and I shouldn't go too crazy with it.

Anyways enough writing, here's some pic's... Comments welcome :)









































Old one and new one parked together



Have to post one of the M3 as well, cant leave that out even though its prked in the garage most of the time



Pic's of the new daily [also little project] Individual Estoril blue 330CD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire