jeudi 21 juillet 2016

How to re-enable DSC?

So I have a bit of an odd problem. I was on a private gated road with a lot of room off the pavement so I decided to disable dsc (hold the dsc button for 5 seconds) and play a little. It was good fun and whatever blah blah blah until I turned the car off and back on and the dsc and brake light remained illuminated.

Some people would be happy not to have to press the button ever again but I'm not a race car driver, I live in florida (it rains a lot) and this is just a daily driver. I get annoyed at traction control at times of course like anyone else but I do value the safety dsc/tc provide. I've since driven 150 miles and turned the car off and on half a dozen times and it has remained disabled. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe just reseating the fuse?

2004 manual 325ci if that matters at all.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.


How to re-enable DSC?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire