vendredi 22 juillet 2016

RWD sport package springs on Xi

Hello,
Im new here. I work at a BMW dealer and just recently picked up an orient blue 2003 325xi that came on on trade. I race an e36, so am well versed in e36's, but still have a lot to learn about e46's. Specifically the awd variants. Im not a fan of how the front of the Xi cars sits higher than the rear. I am looking for an OEM drop in ride height up front. I dont want to do lowering springs and shocks, as I plan on keeping this car very stock.

My question is will RWD sport package springs fit on an Xi and drop the ride height in the front just as it did on rwd cars? I would leave the rear springs stock and just put the sport springs on the front. Has this been done before?


RWD sport package springs on Xi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire