jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Moody starting problem

Looking for a little help.
Ok so this is my first post so if I leave out some details or something I'm sorry. So my car ('03 325i) has been being a moody b*tch lately. Out of nowhere when I would go to start it. It would start up and the immediately the RPMs would drop all the way back down and it would die. Sometimes I can rev it up right after I start it and it would stay going. Sometimes though it won't even let me rev it up. When I try I will hear a noise, I don't really know how to explain it, but it's like the car recognizes that I'm trying to rev it but the powers not going through all the way. And sometimes my car starts freaking perfectly without revving it up or anything. So when I can't get it to start at all I will pull out the code reader and hook it up cause my check light will be in. Again it likes to be moody. Sometimes it will pull up no codes. When it does that I will try to start it and bam it magically freaking starts up perfectly again and stays going. Other times I will get a 'MAF or VAF A Ckt low input' code. I will be honest, I'm a girl no one taught me anything about cars except how to change my oil and a tire. I'm slowly learning, mostly because I'm a stubborn woman that wants to fix everything herself. So with that said... I basically understand that MAF means mass air flow and I have no idea what the rest of that means lol. Also as soon as I plug in the code reader and get that message, I start up the car and bam it's freaking perfect again. WTF!? So right now I'm carrying my code reader around in my car to make sure I don't get stuck anywhere.

Summery
Car sometimes starts perfectly
Sometimes dies immediately after start-up
Sometimes Reving solves issue
Sometimes not
Sometimes no codes
Sometimes MAF code
Always starts after reading codes
Bi-polar car + dumb girl can't solve issue

Any advice on what might fix this?


Moody starting problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire