jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Water in drivers rear trunk...near battery

Hi everyone,



My other half has a 2007 BMW X3, we just noticed water in the rear of the vehicle which seems to stem from the drivers side. I found it underneath the trunk bed..the battery was actually sitting in a 3/4 of a inch of water..ive done some research and found it mostly like is clogged left rear drain hose which I can see when I open up the drivers side interior panel located in the trunk. I read here http://ift.tt/1rXyY82 that you need to drop down roof liner to access top of roof drain to clean out the drain with like a stiff cord. Anyone able to explain which screws, I must be blind, I was out their for a while looking..and can't find another article or DIY on the subject. Thank you if anyone can help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire