mercredi 29 octobre 2014

SMG Problem

I was driving my 2003 M3 with SMG transmission, when I got to the stop, I stepped on the gas and nothing, it wouldn't move and no engine revs, I looked at the gear gauge and it was in 2nd gear, tried to shift to first gear, nothing happen, tried to put into auto mode, nothing happened, took the key out and waited for 20 seconds and started the engine, shifted into first gear and it drove, went to the next light and it did the same so I brought it to my mechanic friend [ lucky he lived 2 blocks away ] and he took off my shifter cover and pulled out the connectors and replugged it back in, went driving for 15 minutes with no problems then it happened again.



This happened the first 2 times in auto mode and the last time in manual mode, has this happened to anyone else? Anyone with fix for this problem? Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire