mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Table made from old wheels

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here but i just wanted to see if this would generate any interest..



I made this table from a damaged Ferrari 458 wheel that I was able to get my hands on. I was really happy with the way that it came out, and so I was wondering if anyone on here would have any interest in having me make a customized table using a wheel/wheels that they have just lying around. The table would look like this one, but you can choose whatever color you want me to paint/stain the wood. The way I make the table does not damage/affect the wheel in any way.



So does anyone have any old wheels just taking up space that they want to turn into a cool and unique table?? Private message me if interested!













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire