lundi 27 octobre 2014

Key Replacement - Fantastic Service

Hello, I recently bought an '03 330xi and it came with only 1 key...which stopped working after 2 weeks.



I spoke with Jimmy at United Auto Security, LLC - unitedautosecurity.net and was pleased to find out that I could not only replace my key but could upgrade to something more appealing than the one I had.



I ended up purchasing a Very high quality Flip Key Remote with a new chip/transponder and they were able to program and cut the key at an exceptionally cheap price (compared to a dealer). I also bought a cheaper shell for my original board to have a back-up.



I did send them my EWS module as well as my key. Their service and communication were stellar and both keys work fantastic. FYI, there is a very distinct difference between the $109.00 key and the $59.00 key. Pay the extra $50, you will be much happier.



Please use these guys, they are Fantastic!

No, I do not have any affiliation with the company and they did not pay me to post this. I do like to share when the service and product quality warrant my time to do so.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire