jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Touring owner from Maine

Hey everyone,

My name is Neil and I live in central/eastern Maine. I'm 22 years old and an avid Stance culture enthusiast. I started with VW when I was in highschool and have since grown up a little. I currently have a 2000 323iT with factory taninrot sport leather (the only reason I bought a wagon) and a 2009 135i M-Sport auto. I daily drive a 1993 grand Cherokee and also have a 2000 corolla which the fiancé daily drives. In the off season I do a lot of backcountry snowmobile riding in northern Maine. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings or cause a stir. I simply joined to contribute my knowledge and to ask constructive questions that will lead to more knowledge.



For pictures of my cars, etc follow me on instagram @stbnwgn




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire