mercredi 29 octobre 2014

2001 E46 Coupe speakers..nightmare!

Hey people!

Ok so I've upgraded from a '96 Estoril Blue 328 to a '01 Velvet Blue 330 coupe which I have to say is such a different drive, so much better!



I've taken it and upgraded the brakes to brembo, poly bushed the front (rear was mint!), facelift rear lights are in, front left wheel bearing replaced and now have paintwork booked in for the front end to rid the stone chips.



I'll be replacing the business stereo with something I can both call and charge my phone from, when replacing that I'll pull the heater panel out and clean the circuit board/fan.



Now for the question..what are the speaker sizes in a 2001 E46 Coupe? I've been given all sorts of information that has just confused me.





Cheers all



Rob




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire